With the more frequent use of smartphones and tablet PCs for multimedia recording and playback, there are increasing demands on the read and write speeds of dedicated memory cards. This Premier series memory card implements the SDA 3.0 specification UHS-I (Ultra High Speed 1, in compliance with SD 2.0 Class 10 speed), and comes with an entry-level price for consumers who want a dedicated card for their smartphone or tablet PC.
Increased speed, no increase in cost
Premier microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U1 memory cards have higher capacity, but without a higher price, and provide consumers with the faster read speeds of UHS-I specification at the price of a Class 10 card. Sequential reads are up to 80 MB/second, and write speeds reach the UHS-I speed class 1 specification. They are remarkably suitable for users who enjoy high definition photography and video recording. Running multiple applications simultaneously causes no loss in read/write speed.
* Data is based on internal tests. Test results will vary depending on different platforms and software.
These memory cards employ Error-Code Correction (ECC), and are extremely cold-resistant, heat-resistant and impervious to x-rays, making them one of the world's most rugged memory cards.
- Capacity: 64GB
- Standard: SDA 3.0
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 15 x 11 x 1.0mm
- Weight: 0.25g
- Voltage: 2.7~3.6V
- Performance: Seq Read/Write rate up to 80 / 10 (MB/s)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, VCCI, CTICK, EAC
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Speed Class UHS Speed: Class 1
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Operating temperature: -25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F)
- Smartphone / Tablet / Car black box